The Internet constitutes the largest resource supporting freedom of information today for the user community in general and for users with disabilities in particular. For that reason we place emphasis on granting equal service to people with disabilities who use information displayed on the website, and on improving their browsing experience. We seek to ensure that our digital services will be accessible to people with disabilities, and accordingly we have invested in the website’s ease of use for people with disabilities, to the full extent possible, in the belief that every person deserves the right to a life of equality, respect, comfort, and independence.
How does the site's accessibility work?
The website features an accessibility menu. A click on the menu makes accessibility buttons available. After selecting a menu item, the user should wait for the page to be loaded.
Please read this Accessibility Statement carefully. The accomodations described herein are subject to the laws in the places in which we operate. BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING OUR APPLICATIONS, WEBSITES, AND/OR PRODUCTS, OR BY COMMUNICATING WITH US IN ANY MANNER, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND HAVE AGREED THAT THIS POLICY IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOUR USE OF OUR ELECTRONIC MEDIA AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES.
What are the Accessibility Menu items?
- Option for keyboard-based navigation
- Adaptation of the website for NVDA assistive technology
- Enlargement of the font on the website to 4 levels of magnification
- Immobilization of moving elements, and stoppage of blinking
- Altered color contrast against dark background
- Altered color contrast against light background
- Adaptation for color-blind users
- Change of font for better readability
- Enlarged cursor, and change of color to black or white
- Enlargement of display to ~200%
- Emphasizing links on the website
- Emphasizing headings on the website
- Presentation of alt text to graphics
- Declaration of accessibility
- Sending of accessibility feedback
Despite our efforts to apply accessibility to browsing on every webpage, it may be discovered that some of webpages have not yet received accessibility or are not suitable for any available accessibility solution. We are continuing the effort to improve the website’s accessibility to the full extent possible, guided by our belief, and by our moral commitment, that the website should be usable by the entire population, including people with disabilities.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or accessibility practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Contact and Feedback
We welcome feedback from our users. If you encountered any particular accessibility problem while browsing the website, we will be grateful for your feedback:
4731 North A1A, Suite 226, Vero Beach, FL 32963